Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Step Two

We finished our first adoption class last night, what an experience! I am VERY overwhelmed at the process it takes to bring a little one into our home, I am still trying to digest all the information we received. Our next step is paperwork, lots and lots of paperwork. After the paperwork portion has been completed we are then scheduled to meet with the Antioch Adoption Adminstrator and Pastor, they will then decide if we are elgible to move on with the adoption process.
I know we are in God's hands and He decides what is best for our lives. I believe that He has brought us to this journey for a reason and we are excited to see where he takes us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys- sorry we missed catching up last night- we had a prior engagement (hockey :). We've been praying like crazy for you guys though, and will continue to do so until that kiddo(s) come home. Any questions you would have feel free to ask- anything. We need to have you over for dinner sometime too.
    Keep your eyes up, continually praying. It feels completely overwhelming, but if this is truly God's plan for you then you future kids may already be out there. Start praying for them!
    -Josh & Malinda

    ReplyDelete